FITEC, the world's largest manufacturer of cast nets, has been producing fine quality cast nets since 1984 offering handmade quality nets at very competitive prices.
FITEC provides the cast net user with a variety of affordable and well-built cast nets to meet the needs of the first time recreational user to the serious, guide series professional.
Overall, FITEC provides users with the most comprehensive assortment of cast nets.
Today, the SUPER SPREADER™ CAST NET enjoys a large distribution channel through retailers, distributors, and finer bait and tackle dealers offering a wide assortment of nets available in various dimensions, weights, colors, and materials to meet all of the fisherman's needs.
CATCH THE FITEC DIFFERENCE
Not all cast nets catch the same amount of baitfish and shrimp. Numerous factors determine what makes a high quality top performing cast net. FITEC'S SUPER SPREADER™ and EZ THROW™ CAST NETS will provide you with that advantage. Fitec differences:
SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION = BAIT WILL NOT ESCAPE
- Double selvage construction gives FITEC nets twice the durability and strength.
- The dual combination leadline of polyethylene and polyproprylene gives the net a tighter bottom seal guaranteeing the ability to trap more bait.
- The GS 1500 Series' PIE PANEL construction and the other series' superior gathering in the bullseye construction provide a truer spread and a flater net than the industry expects.
- Super high strength and high durability leadline allows for non-kink performance.
- FITEC'S exclusive SpS monafilament provides extra strength and durability.
ELIMINATE THE LEARNING CURVE WITH THE EZ THROW™
- The EZ THROW™ CAST NET practically opens itself every time it is throw -- even by beginners.
- The patented ACCU-THROW RING is an aluminum ring at the top of the net that displaces centrifugal force evenly to the entire net forcing it to open perfectly.
- The free video with each cast net purchased teaches even the rawest beginner how to throw a perfect cast within 15 minutes.
MEET THE XTREME -- THE FINEST CAST NET AVAILABLE
- This is "not your father's cast net"!
- The XTREME SPREADER™ 1500 is 100% hand made -- while most cast nets are machine made netting that is assembled by hand, each knot of the XTREME SPREADER™ 1500 netting is hand tied. This special craftsmanship shines through in every net in this series.
- These nets feature braided Dyneema™ material from DSM which is 300% stronger than monofilament so they are less likely to tear, stretch, shrink, or absorb water.
- Braided Dyneema Netting is "soft as silk"
- Double leadline
- Plastic coated weights
- 20 count 100 lb. test Braille Lines
- 1.5 lb. of lead weight per radius foot
- Each net has its own unique serial number and is packaged in a special presentation box
- Buy the last cast net you will ever need.